Welcome back to Productive Pastor. In this episode, I talk with JR Forasteros about content creation and content curation. JR is no stranger to the podcast, so it's awesome to have him back on and I talk with him about one of my favorite topics.
The Pastor as Content Creator and Curator
- Did you ever have a time in ministry when you weren't creating content?
- Have you ever been scared for a church to read your content?
- What content JR is creating
- Moview Reviews
- Twitter Threads/Micro-Blogging
- Theological Reviews
- 3 Podcasts
- Bible Study Podcasts
- Pastors are consistently creating content and that makes you a better content creator.
- Pastors are creating MASSIVE content each week, and have access to one of the best audiences in the world.
- Content is an inevitable by-product of a sermon.
- The skill we have not figured out how to develop is what it means for ministry leaders to be curators and truth show-ers.
- People want someone who can give them trustworthy information.
- Fake news.
- What it looks like for churches to see their pastors as content creators.
- How we talk about things that don't lend themselves to sermons.
- What are the ways you need to communicate things that don't make sense in a sermon?
- We've got to stretch out the energy it takes for us to write sermons.
How I wrote a book with JR Forasteros | Productive Pastor 88
3 Reasons Pastors Should Be Curators of Content
Have you checked out the Productive Pastor Community? It’s an awesome place for ministry leaders to have productivity and time management resources. It’s absolutely free and connects you on Facebook to other folks in the community.
Make sure to subscribe to the Productive Pastor Insider.
Remember to Review and Rate in iTunes. You can do it right here.